Spring Erasmus+ Week – 2022
National Erasmus+ Office announces the spring version of “Erasmus+ Week” will be held between 10-14 May.
The aims of Erasmus+ Week:
• to share information about opportunities of Erasmus+, and provide information open to higher education institutions of Uzbekistan in cooperation with European universities
• to share experiences of Erasmus Mundus alumnus;
• to introduce chances to study at partner EU universities for short-period, at the doctorate and master's degree, provide information on the opportunities available for university professors to teach and conduct research;
• to provide practical advice and guidance on information retrieval, preparation, and submission of study applications;
• to organize several events for the celebration of Europe day.
All events will be held offline and open for everyone from Tashkent and all regions.