Selected CBHE projects (Capacity Building in Higher Education) with involvement of HEIs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (6-Call, 2020)
The results of CBHE projects are posted on the website: https: //eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/eacea-site/files/cbhe_2020-results.pdf
Of the total number of 1005 projects admitted for evaluation (including 121 projects for Central Asia), the selection committee recommended 164 projects for funding for all participating countries of the world.
For the Central Asia region, 15 new projects were selected for funding, including 6 projects with the participation of higher education institutions of Uzbekistan.
It should be noted that in total 12 local HEIs, 1 national project (897,167 euros), 4 regional projects with the participation of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan (3,812,673 euros), as well as 1 cross-regional project in cooperation with universities of Russia and Kazakhstan are recommended (951,234 euros).
The list of projects with the information on the composition of project consortiums, periods and approved budget.
1. TRIGGER: Triggering innovative approaches, entrepreneurial skills and attitudes in HEI learners through creating the favourable conditions for graduate’s employability in Central Asia
2. HARMONE: Harmonization and mutual recognition of MSc programmes in Occupational and Environmental Health
3. REILEAP: Reinforcing capacities of HEIs for leather and leather products in Uzbekistan-Kazakhstan
4. FOR21: FOstering the doctoR of the 21st century: education for patient-centered communication
5. AgroDEV: Development of Higher Education Content Aimed to Support Industries for Sustainable Production of Qualitative Agri-food
6. BioEcUz: New Master's Degree Curricula for Sustainable BioEconomy in Uzbekistan