The National Erasmus+ Offices (NEOs) in 27 Partner Countriesassist the Commission, the EACEA and the Partner Country authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ programme. The NEO follows closely the policy developments in the Partner Country, particularly in the field of higher education.
The mandate of the National Erasmus+ Offices under the Erasmus+ programme covers all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the Erasmus+ activities in higher education open to cooperation with Partner Countries (in Key Actions 1, 2 and 3).
Beside the EU Delegation and complementarily with it, the National Erasmus+ Office is a focal point in the country for all actors, potential applicants, beneficiaries and stakeholders at large as regards the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) and the European Commission's activities and programmes in the area of higher education.
The National Erasmus+ Office contributes to the following overall objective: to improve the relevance, effectiveness and impact of the Erasmus+ and Tempus programmes in Uzbekistan.
Specific activities of the National Erasmus+ Office:
- Promote and disseminate all information regarding the Erasmus+ and Tempus programmes; organise conferences, seminars, information days, and other actions and events to promote the Erasmus+ programme and to exploit its results;
- Advise, inform and assist potential applicants; organise information/contact meetings, seminars for potential applicants; assist potential applicants in the search of national or foreign partners; assistance to higher education and other institutions involved in project implementation; promote inter project cooperation, enhance synergy between projects and exchange of best practices;
- Organise and conduct field monitoring visits throughout the country; prepare and submit field monitoring reports to the EACEA, including recommendations for the follow up of the project;
- Support and coordinate the activities of the National team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
- Promote and disseminate information regarding other EU programmes, activities, initiatives in the field of higher education;
- Advertise the Erasmus+ programmes' events on the website, in the promotional material and in the information campaign.
Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education
Online Grantholders’ Meeting - 25-29 January 2021
The series of videos of the plenary sections and regional workshops together with the respective PowerPoint Presentations held during the Grant Holders meeting as well as a series of relevant documents for the management of your project and the financial rules applicable to your CBHE grant.