The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) has been informed by the Directorate General of the European Commission for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture about the Erasmus+ Contact Seminar, targeting Central Asian Countries. The event will take place on 8-9 October, in Istanbul, Turkey.
The seminar will gather about 200 representatives from higher education institutions (HEIs) from all 33 Programme Countries and Serbia as well as from the Central Asia region.
The main objective is to increase the number of successful applications to the next Erasmus+ calls for proposals, by offering concrete networking opportunities.
The event will cover all international actions of Erasmus+, with a particular focus on International Credit Mobility and Capacity Building in Higher Education. As in previous editions, the event will be punctuated by networking sessions and a series of workshops addressing among others recognition, application forms, selection & support to participants.
In order to maximize the use of opportunities for participation in the contact seminar, the following requirements for the selection of candidates are established:
• Fluency in English, as the working language is English only and there is no translation (please provide a certificate if available)
• Higher education institutions staff, who are able to take advantage of the opportunities provided during the seminar thanks to necessary skills and ability to discuss new projects or expand existing cooperation projects
• The experience of international cooperation is welcomed
• The candidate representing a higher education institution, which is currently not involved in any Erasmus+ project or has only 1-2 projects. The list of universities, agreed with the Ministry of Higher Education, is attached.
Preference will be given to those who have not participated in such events in the past.
All expenses, including travel costs, accommodation and meals, will be covered by the European Commission.
Considering a number of insufficient candidates, received from the listed universities (download) based on the modemogramma of the Ministry of HSSE, NEO decided to announce an additional open call through all social networks. The final decision will be made jointly with the Ministry of HSSE.
If you meet all the requirements above and intend to develop a joint project within the next call, please send us the following documents:
1. Motivation letter in English (in any form)
2. Resume / CV (download)
3. Registration form (download)
4. If available, a certificate of English proficiency.
We kindly ask you to send the entire package of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2018. Incomplete package of documents will not be considered.
The final decision on the formation of a team of participants from Uzbekistan will be made jointly with the Ministry of HSSE and brought to the attention of the university authorities.